This feature will become available in the event that you're unable to successfully authenticate your external bank account via Plaid, or if your bank isn't on the list of supported banks.
Connection with Account/Routing Numbers
To transfer funds off of your Branch account, connect an external bank account from the Move Funds menu.
- Navigate to the Wallet tab of the Branch app and tap the three dots next to the card displayed
- Select Move Funds
- Select Another bank and search for the name of your bank
- Enter your login credentials for your external bank
- If your authentication is unsuccessful or your bank is not available in Plaid, select Link with account numbers
- You'll be prompted to enter the following:
- Routing number
- Account number
- Personal or business account
- Your full name
- Account type (checking or savings)
- Tap Authorize
Verifying Micro Deposits
Once you complete the manual bank add process, the account will need to become verified.
To verify the account, two micro deposits (credits of $0.99 or less) are made to your external bank account.
You'll be notified and instructed to enter the amounts of each deposit in the Branch app when the deposits appear on your external bank account. Please refer to your external bank's app for more information.
Article is closed for comments.