You can add funds to your Branch Digital Wallet using the following options:
-Adding your employer’s direct deposit
- Click on “add funds” in the Branch Wallet
- Click on “add employer direct deposit”
- You can create an easy to use form to submit to your employer for them to route your direct deposit to your Branch account
- You will need to confirm the change of deposit with your employer after creating and submitting the form
- Your direct deposit may take several pay cycles to switch to branch after submitting depending on your employer
-Deposit cash to your Branch Wallet
- You can deposit cash into your Branch Wallet at select locations, such as Walgreens, CVS, Speedway, Family Dollar, Dollar Tree, Dollar General, and Rite-Aid.
- To find a location near you, click Add Funds then Cash Deposit in the Branch Wallet tab
- From there, simply go the cashier and hand them your cash and the Branch Card for them to load the money onto. There are small fees for this feature, which vary depending on location.
-Initiate an ACH transfer (from another bank or financial service) to your Branch Wallet
- You can transfer funds to your Branch account from another bank account or financial service by using your Branch Wallet account information which is available to you within the app!
If you would like to make an ACH transfer of funds to your Branch Wallet, you'll need to provide the other financial institution with your Branch Wallet routing number and account number
You can access this information (account number and routing number) by navigating to the Branch Wallet tab and clicking the (i) in the upper right hand corner.
Once you click on the (i), a separate window will open showing "Your Numbers". You can then provide this information to a biller, landlord, merchant, etc. if you need to add funds using an ACH transfer from another source to your Branch Wallet account!
**Please note, ACH transfers are subject to funds availability timeframes, which may vary from one institution to the next. Check with your financial institution where you are sending the funds from for additional information or questions
Frequently asked questions
Can I deposit a check to my Branch Wallet?
- You can use an app called INGO to deposit a check to your Branch Wallet. Please take note that Branch does not officially partner with INGO and so any questions related to that app should be directed to the INGO support team.
- To easily access this app, click on Add Funds then Check Deposit through the Branch Wallet. This will route you to the INGO app