You can add funds to your Branch Digital Wallet using the following options:
Transfer funds to your Branch Digital Wallet directly from another bank account
- Click on "Add funds" in the Branch Wallet
- Click on "Bank"
- Select your Plaid-supported bank
- You will be asked to enter your online banking credentials through Plaid
- Select the checking account you want to move money from
- Please note, we do not support ACH transfers to or from Savings accounts at this time
- Select the amount that you would like to transfer and confirm
- Swipe up to confirm the ACH Transfer
The funds will reach your Branch Wallet 3-4 business days after the ACH transfer is initiated
Submit settlement forms
- Click on “Add Funds” in the Branch Wallet
- Click on “Add employer direct deposit”
- You can create an easy to use form to submit to your payor so that they can easily route your settlement or direct deposit to your Branch account
- You will want to confirm the change of deposit with your payor after creating and submitting the form
Frequently asked questions
Can I deposit cash to my Branch Wallet?
- You can deposit cash into your Branch Wallet at select locations, such as Walgreens, CVS, Speedway, Family Dollar, Dollar Tree, Dollar General, and Rite-Aid.
- To find a location near you, click Add Funds then Cash Deposit in the Branch Wallet tab
- From there, simply go the cashier and hand them your cash and the Branch Card for them to load the money onto. There are small fees for this feature, which vary depending on location.
Can I deposit a check to my Branch Wallet?
- You can use an app called INGO to deposit a check to your Branch Wallet. Please take note that Branch does not officially partner with INGO and so any questions related to that app should be directed to the INGO support team.
- To easily access this app, click on Add Funds then Check Deposit through the Branch Wallet. This will route you to the INGO app