Log into your Branch Direct account and take control of your payments by adding or changing your bank debit card, accessing your pay history, and making the switch over to receiving payments to a Branch Wallet.
Connect a bank debit card to your Branch Direct account
You can add your debit card to your account during signup or, after logging in, select Update linked debit card to add it then.
Important to Note:
- When you have a debit card linked to your Branch Direct account, payments will go to that card.
- Each payment will incur a $2.99 or 2% convenience fee (whichever is greater) unless otherwise set by your workplace.
- Only active debit cards are accepted (prepaid cards or credit cards cannot be used).
View your pay history
When logged into your Branch Direct account, your payment history is listed under the "Payouts" section.
- Please reach out to your workplace directly if any payments are incorrect or missing completely.
Switch your payments to Branch Direct
After logging into your existing Branch Direct account, navigate to "Account Actions" and select Switch to debit card payouts. Follow the on-screen instructions to switch your payments over to a bank debit card.
- If you do not have a Branch Direct account, reach out to your workplace to get started! They will provide you with a link to start the signup process.
Important to Note: Branch Direct is only available to Branch partner organizations who have opted into this feature.
Switch your payments to Branch Wallet
It's fast and easy to change your payout method from an outside bank debit card to a Branch Wallet!
- Login to your Branch Direct account here.
- Under the "Account Actions" section select Switch to Branch Wallet payments.
- You will be guided to finish setting up payouts to a Branch Wallet.