Signing up for a Branch account is easy! The first step is to download the Branch app from either the Apple App store or Google Play store. Just search Branch and the one that has the green leaf logo is the one you will want to download!
There are a few different ways to sign up after downloading the app. If your employer already provided you with a Branch debit card, go check out our article How To Activate An Instant Card and follow the instructions to get started!
If you did not receive a card you will just need to go through either the Sign Up or Use Company Account option. Your employer should have more specific instructions on which option you should choose to access Branch, so if you are unsure which option to pick you can reach out to your leadership.
If you have been instructed to use the Sign Up you will need to follow the instructions below to continue:
1) Click Sign Up
2)Select Yes when asked if your employer told you to download Branch
3) If your employer did not provide you with a card select No when asked. If they did provide you with a card, check out our article How To Activate An Instant Card
4) Enter the name of your employer. If you are part of a franchise, you will want to use the name of your specific location.
If you have been instructed to use the Use Company Account Option, please follow the below instructions:
1) Click Use Company Account
2) Choose your employer from the list
3) Use your company credentials to log in
(Continuum Global Solutions portal for example)
If you are still unsure of which option to choose after reaching out to your leadership, or are running into any other issues, you can call us at 956-625-9896 Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm CST or email us here.