If you have a new phone number DO NOT create a new account. We cannot merge accounts or transfer account history at this time, so you will be starting from scratch on your new account if a second account is created. Please follow the instructions below that pertain to you.
- If you're still logged in, you can change your phone number through the app!
- Just go to the profile page, click the gear icon in the top right, and you'll see an option to update your number.
- If you're unable to log-in and have not created a second account with your new number, follow these instructions: How do I recover my account if I changed my phone number?
- You have already created a second account with your new phone number.
- Please send your old phone number and new phone number to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A user is only able to have one active account at a time, so we will need to delete the old account
- Unfortunately we cannot merge accounts or transfer account history at this time, so you will be starting from scratch on your new account.
- Please note that we cannot delete an old account until all outstanding advances are paid, if you have outstanding/unpaid advances please reach out once those are paid.