What is a Group?
Not only does Branch help improve your scheduling headaches, but we're also hear to make it easier for you and your employees to communicate. This is achieved in part with Groups. You as a Manager as well as your employees can create groups to:
- Post a shift for coverage or an open shift to employees in a specific department.
- Create a Chat group making it easy to communicate with your employees by department or shift group about any upcoming changes.
As a Manager, one of your super powers is the ability to delete Groups created by employees if you choose.
How Do I Create A Group?
To create a Group in Branch, log in to the app and tap Team at the bottom of the screen. There are three different pages at the top of the screen:
- Chat - Allows you to continue an existing chat session or view any recent messages. You can also create a new chat by tapping Start Chatting and choose one employee or create a new group.
- Everyone - Provides you a list of employees who are signed up for Branch that you can include in a group or chat with.
- Groups - View employee groups that have already been created in your location.
If you have any questions or need any assistance, please contact our Support team here .