Do you have two months worth of direct deposit history?
To qualify for same-day payments we require the following:
- Two month's worth of consecutive direct deposits coming from your current employer (2 monthly paychecks, 4 bi-weekly, 6 weekly)
- All of those direct deposits going into the exact same bank account - the one that is connected to Branch
- All of those direct deposits over $40?
- Direct deposits come into your account on a consistent pay cycle that is easy to predict
If you don't have enough direct deposit history, please check back after you've received a few more paychecks, and you should no longer see that message.
If you do have sufficient direct deposit history, we likely weren't able to find all of your paychecks in your account. If that's the case, please reach out to us here, and provide the following:
- Screenshots of your last 4 direct deposits going into your account
- Description of your pay cycle pattern
- Name of your bank
Were you recently paid?
Depending on your bank, it may take up to 48 hours for that paycheck to show up on our end, and without your latest paycheck, our system won't be able to determine your pay cycle. Please check back after 48 hours, and if you're still seeing an error, reach out to us here with a screenshot of your most recent direct deposit as shown on your checking statement, and we'll be happy to review further.