Your advance payback will automatically be pulled out of your bank account on the payback date shown. The payback date should be the same day you receive your next paycheck, and it should be very clear when you request the advance. If our system seems to be detecting the incorrect date, please reach out to us here .
Articles in this section
- Why is my advance amount $0?
- Why isn't Branch tracking my hours worked?
- How do I request an advance?
- How long does it take to receive an advance?
- How do I increase my advance limits?
- How do I pay back an advance?
- When will I need to pay back my advance?
- What happens if I don't have enough money to pay back my advance?
- How does Branch determine my advance limit?
- How do I update my payback date?