Here are the most common reasons for not qualifying for an advance:
- Your bank is not supported
- You have insufficient funds fee(s) in your account.
- We were unable to detect two months of direct deposit history from an employer that matches your registered location in Branch.
- For more information on this requirement and how you can get it fixed, click here.
- Your debit card is infrequently used to make purchases. A frequently used debit card indicates your account is active and in good standing.
- We identified high spending activity over the past few pay periods. Monitor your spending activity on the Budget tab to keep spending down and qualify in future pay periods.
- The reason this is important is because we want to avoid over-drafting you on the day that we get paid. Leave a cushion of funds in your account on payday, and you should meet this requirement.
- You have a payback in progress. This should complete in a couple business days!
- You've reached your max for this pay period. Check back after your outstanding advances are paid back.
- You just got paid! Give our system a day or two to detect your most recent paycheck
We're constantly reevaluating your advance limit which is why you may qualify one day and not the next. With that said, if you don't qualify today, check back after you meet the above requirements to see if your qualifications have changed!