Here are the most common reasons for not qualifying for an advance:
- You recently received a paycheck.
- We reset your tracked hours after each paycheck, and we grant you access to wages as you earn them throughout your pay period. If we were able to verify your latest paycheck, you should be good to go after your next shift.
- We may have not received an updated transaction feed from your bank. This can take up to 24 hours so check back a day or two after payday to see if you qualify.
- We're unable to verify your time spent at work. If you've shown up to work since you received your last paycheck and you're seeing an error indicating we haven't tracked your hours, see Why isn't Branch tracking my hours worked? for a few troubleshooting tips.
- You received a recent overdraft fee. This error will go away after your account is overdraft-free for ten days.
- You've reached your max for this pay period. Check back after your outstanding advances are paid back.
- We identified high spending activity over the past few pay periods. Monitor your spending activity on the Budget tab to keep spending down and qualify in future pay periods.
- We were unable to detect two months of direct deposit history from an employer that matches your registered location in Branch.
- Your debit card is infrequently used to make purchases. A frequently used debit card indicates your account is active and in good standing.
We're constantly reevaluating your advance limit, so if you don't qualify today, check back after you meet the above requirements to see if your qualifications have changed!