One of Branch’s key goals is not only to provide instant advances so you can afford day to day expenses and unexpected emergencies, but also help you get ahead with your money.
That’s why we wanted to make sure we introduced you to Budget. We know it’s difficult to manage your finances with fluctuating earnings -- Budget helps you break down your pay and expenses in one place.
With Budget you can:
- Get the whole picture: Connect your bank account and get an overview of your finances including your paycheck, upcoming bills, and expenses.
- Know your spend trend: Is it Gas & Transportation? Is it Food & Drink? Track your top spending categories for each month. When your account balance is getting low, the Spending Trend bar will alert you so that you can request an advance to avoid unnecessary late fees.
- Receive overdraft alerts: Don’t get caught off guard -- set an alert that will notify you when your balance is low to avoid potential overdrafts. You can even opt-in to receive daily balance alerts!
- Track recurring bills: Get estimates and payment dates of recurring bills such as auto loan payments or streaming accounts.
- Check payday: Lose track if payday is this Friday or next? Quickly find out when your next payday with our payday tracker.
Understanding your spending habits can lead to bigger savings down the road. Try out Budget today!