If you’ve gotten a new phone number and are trying to recover your Branch account, here’s how you can regain access and update your profile with your new number:
- Open the application and select “Got a new phone number?" on the sign-in screen.
2. Enter your old phone number.
→ If you have a verified email address associated with your account, you’ll receive an email to the email address on file with a code and instructions.
→ If you don’t have an email address associated with your account, you’ll be prompted to call the support line directly.
3. Once you receive the recovery email, you’ll then be brought to a new screen that asks you to input the code you were emailed along with your new phone number.
4. After inputting this information, you’ll receive one more code to verify your new number and receive a text message at this number.
- You can then check the "Edit Profile" section to confirm your new number has been updated.
If you have any questions or are having trouble recovering your account with your new number, contact email@example.com.