- Visit the Branch app and lock your card instantly. This will prevent further charges on your account.
- Reorder your card directly through the app, or call our 24/7 card support line at 1-833-994-0430.
- Navigate to the Wallet tab in the app
- Tap the three dots on the top right corner of the card displayed to open the Card Controls menu
- Tap Order Replacement Card
- Select the reason. Once you have completed this process, your old card will automatically be deactivated and a new one will be on its way to your shipping address on file.
Important to Note: If you have already taken the steps above to order a replacement Branch Card from within the app but you still need to report unauthorized transactions, refer to the related articles below.
- What do I do if I Notice an Unauthorized or Fraudulent charge?
- How to Lock & Unlock the Branch Card?
If you have any other card-related questions, submit a form here to contact our Support team.
Article is closed for comments.