There are two ways you can set up your direct deposit to Branch!
Create an easy to use direct deposit form to submit using the Branch App:
- Navigate to the Wallet tab in the app
- Tap Add Funds
- Tap My Paycheck
- Tap Create Form
- Sign the form using your finger and click I Agree
- If you'd like to change the amount your employer will send to your Branch account – tap the pencil icon in the lower right-hand corner
- Once a percentage or $ amount is entered, tap the green button labeled Set Amount
- Here you will see a preview of your completed Direct Deposit Enrollment Form appear. Tap Send, select Email Payroll or More Options.
- If you selected Email Payroll: enter the email for your employer's payroll team, HR person, etc., then tap Submit. A copy will be sent to the address you provide.
- If you selected More Options: you will see the option to print the form, save it, or options to send it elsewhere depending on your device and its capabilities.
Directly provide your employer with your Branch Account and Routing Number:
- Navigate to the Wallet tab in the app.
- Tap the (i) in the upper right-hand corner.
- Here you will see your account and routing number which you can provide to a trusted resource.