Branch will post direct deposits from your employer to your Branch Wallet account as soon as we receive the funds. If your employer supports it, we may be able to make your paycheck available up to 2 days early** in your branch account.
- For example, if you typically get paid on Friday, but your employer is submitting payroll to our bank on Wednesday, if we receive details submitted from your employer's payroll on Wednesday, we would make these funds available to your account as soon this payroll information is received at Branch.
- If you have questions regarding how or when your employer is processing payroll, please reach out to your employer's payroll or HR department for further information
The timing of your direct deposit may vary for various reasons including, but not limited to:
- Bank holidays
- Your employer's payroll system setup
- Later than normal submission of payroll from the employer
- Employer payroll changes
- The data associated with your employer's electronic payroll direct deposit
- Your very first direct deposit to your Branch account from an employer
What if I did not receive my direct deposit to my Branch Wallet early?
- There can be a slight delay in getting your first direct deposit submitted to your Branch Wallet. It may take a few pay cycles before you can expect to receive deposits up to 2 days early** to your Branch Wallet.
- If you did not receive your employer's direct deposit up to 2 days early** please reach out to us at email@example.com and we'd be happy to review your account
**Additional notes on posting of direct deposits
- Because each employer's direct deposit setup is different, we are unable to guarantee that your direct deposit will post earlier than your expected pay day to your Branch Wallet
- Early direct deposits may simply not be possible in all cases, and the timing of when you can expect to receive your deposit is subject to change
- If you have additional questions or concerns regarding direct deposit to your Branch Wallet, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We may direct you to contact your employer's payroll / HR department for troubleshooting direct deposit related inquiries