Branch will post direct deposits from your employer to your Branch Wallet account as soon as we receive the funds. Branch offers up to two day early direct deposit release.
Not all direct deposits post early; this depends on when your employer is sending us the information (up to two days early).
- For example:
- If you typically get paid on Friday, but your employer is submitting payroll to our bank on Wednesday, if we receive details submitted from your employer's payroll on Wednesday, we would make these funds available to your account as soon this payroll information is received at Branch.
- If you have questions regarding how or when your employer is processing payroll, please reach out to your employer's payroll or HR department for further information
- For example:
- The timing of your direct deposit may vary for various reasons including, but not limited to:
- Bank holidays
- Your employer's payroll system setup
- Later than normal submission of payroll from the employer
- Employer payroll changes
- The data associated with your employer's electronic payroll direct deposit
- Your very first direct deposit to your Branch account from an employer
Important to Note:
- Each employer's direct deposit setup is different, we are unable to guarantee that your direct deposit will post earlier than your expected pay day to your Branch Wallet.
- Early direct deposits may not be possible in all cases, and the timing of when you can expect to receive your deposit is subject to change.
If you have additional questions or concerns regarding direct deposit to your Branch Wallet, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Article is closed for comments.