Branch will post direct deposits from your employer to your Branch Wallet account as soon as we receive the funds, ensuring that you have quick and easy access to your money. Branch offers the benefit of up to two days early direct deposit release.
Not all direct deposits will necessarily be posted early. The timing of your deposit depends on when your employer sends us the necessary information, which can be up to two days in advance.
- For instance, if you typically receive your pay on Friday, but your employer submits the payroll information to our bank on Wednesday, we will make the funds available to your account as soon as we receive this information.
- If you have questions regarding how or when your employer is processing payroll, please reach out to your employer's payroll or HR department for further information
The timing of your direct deposit may vary for various reasons including, but not limited to:
- Bank holidays
- Your employer's payroll system setup
- Later than normal submission of payroll from the employer
- Employer payroll changes
- The data associated with your employer's electronic payroll direct deposit
- Your very first direct deposit to your Branch account from an employer
Important to Note:
- Each employer has a unique direct deposit setup, and we cannot guarantee that your direct deposit will always post earlier than your expected pay day to your Branch Wallet.
- While we strive to offer early direct deposits whenever possible, there may be situations where it is not feasible, and the timing of your deposit may be subject to change.
Still need help? For the quickest resolution, access one of the links below from your mobile device to engage in live chat support.
Alternatively, you can submit a support request here through our website.