The Branch debit card should be supported at most ATMs across the country. However, some may charge a nominal fee.
- We do partner for free withdrawals (no fee charged by the ATM) from any ATM on the Cardtronics or Allpoint ATM Network at this time. Their websites to help locate the nearest location can be found here:
There is also an ATM Locator built within the app that will direct you to the nearest No-Fee ATM to withdraw funds from your Branch Card.
- To access the ATM Locator:
- Go to the Wallet icon in the lower left corner of the Branch app
- Tap the "Transfer Funds" icon
- Choose "ATM Locator" from the menu that pops up from the bottom of the screen.
- Using your location and GPS services, the app will display the addresses of nearby ATMs that should be fee free when withdrawing using the Branch card.
Cash Back usage
Your Branch debit card may be used for cash back at merchants / businesses who support it
Please note, each individual merchant / business may control cash back transactions such as amount, fees incurred, and other restrictions
Important notes on Branch Debit Card ATM / Cash Back limits
Branch Debit Card ATM & Cash Back Limits
Your account is allowed a maximum of 15 total ATM + cash back withdrawals on a monthly (calendar) basis
We also limit the total number of ATM or Cash Back withdrawals in one day to: 4 transactions
There is a maximum ATM withdrawal limit of $400/day total from the Branch card.
Each ATM withdrawal transaction is limited to a $200 maximum.
For any additional questions, please reach out to our support team at: email@example.com