The Branch debit card should be supported at most ATMs across the country. However, some may charge a nominal fee.
- Branch has partnered with select ATM providers across the country to offer FREE (no fee charged by the ATM) cash withdraws. **Read on below for instructions on how to find your nearest no fee ATM**
There is an ATM Locator built within the app that will direct you to the nearest No-Fee ATM to withdraw funds from your Branch Card.
- To access the ATM Locator:
- Go to the Wallet icon in the lower left corner of the Branch app
- Tap the "Move Funds" icon
- Choose "ATM Locator" from the menu that pops up from the bottom of the screen.
- Using your location and GPS services, the app will display the addresses of nearby ATMs that should be fee free when withdrawing using the Branch card.
Cash Back usage
Your Branch debit card may be used for cash back at merchants / businesses who support it
Please note, each individual merchant / business may control cash back transactions such as amount, fees incurred, and other restrictions
Important notes on Branch Debit Card ATM / Cash Back limits
Branch Debit Card ATM & Cash Back Limits
Your account is allowed a maximum of 30 total ATM + cash back withdrawals on a monthly (calendar) basis
Your account is allowed a maximum of 5 total ATM + cash back withdrawals on a daily (calendar) basis
There is a maximum ATM / cash back withdraw limit of $400 / per transaction total from the Branch card
There is a maximum ATM / cash back withdraw limit of $400 / day total from the Branch card.
There is a maximum ATM / cash back withdraw limit of $3,000.00 / month total from the Branch card.
Viewing + changing your ATM / cash back limit preferences
To view your ATM / cash back limits:
-Open your Branch app and click your Account tab, then Wallet Settings
-Tap on “Limits”
-Here you will see the option to turn off ATM / cash back functionality altogether by toggling the icon at top right next to "allow withdrawal"
-This page will also display the remaining balance of monthly and daily limits for ATM / cash back using your account
To change your ATM / cash back limit:
Branch Digital Wallet allows for 2 increases in ATM / cash back limits per month
-Follow the steps above to navigate to the Limits page
-Make sure that the "allow withdrawal" toggle button is switched to "on" (right side)
-Tap on "adjust daily limit"
-Use the toggle to select the amount of funds you would like to withdraw during the current calendar day (requesting an increase)
-Tap on "set limit" once the desired amount is displayed (up to $1,000.00 total for the calendar day)
-The limits menu will display your remaining available ATM / cash back amount available.
- Keep in mind, there is a maximum ATM / cash back withdraw limit of $400 / per transaction total from the Branch card
- This means that you would need to make 3 separate withdraw transactions (2 for $400.00 and 1 for $200.00) in order to withdraw the maximum amount of funds using your debit card (assuming that you would like to access $1,000.00 using ATM / cash back in the calendar day after requesting the increase)
***Please note, you can only increase your ATM limits 2 times in a calendar month.
****Additional note: Daily Limits on ATM / Cash back are unable to be increased beyond the monthly allowed amount or the daily maximum requested through an increase using the process above. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
- Please refer to our support article for additional options to access funds from your account if needed:
For any additional questions, please reach out to our support team at: firstname.lastname@example.org