If you received a card from your employer, and you are looking to get that activated, you have come to the right place!
First, you need to create a Branch account by downloading the Branch app, clicking Sign Up, and searching for your location. Assuming you've completed those steps, here's how you activate your card:
1. Click Get Started. This is what a user should see in their location. If they see a waitlist, they are likely in the wrong location. User can technically correct this on their end by selecting Add Workplace and searching for their franchise name (ie EPSI) then their location city.
2. Complete identity verification. You must be 18 years or older to order a Branch card. If you don't pass the initial verification, you will see the option to submit a government issued ID - this can be anything from a passport, to a state ID, but we do not accept military IDs.
3. Did you receive a card from your employer? Select YES.
4. Agree to Branch Card Terms & Conditions
5. Activate using QR code. There is a QR code on the flyer attached to your card, but if you no longer have it or its not working, select “Missing QR Code”
6. If no QR code, enter name on the back of the card and last 4 digits of card number to activate. The name will be something generic, but it's important that you enter the entire name including any digits that follow (ie Branch Emp 1234)
If you are having trouble with the activation, or if you are not being asked whether you received a card from your employer or not, please reach out to our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are happy to help!