Your Branch account should be secured with a 6 digit passcode, and a 4 digit Debit Card PIN
Refer to our support article regarding account security tips for information on how to keep this information secure for your account : https://support.branchapp.com/hc/en-us/articles/360050210571
Branch Debit Card PIN
Upon activating your Branch debit card, you are required to select a 4 digit PIN for the card.
To reset the PIN on your Branch card, navigate to the Wallet icon in lower left corner of the screen, then tap Wallet Settings, and finally Reset PIN. From here the app will walk you through resetting the PIN on your Branch card.
You can also reset your PIN over the phone by calling (833) 994-0430 and select option 4, should direct you to help reset your PIN.
Branch Account Passcode
Can I change my passcode settings?
- You can change the security level (when your passcode will be required within your branch app)
Accessing passcode settings from within the Branch app:
- Click on the menu icon at top left
- Next, click on the "settings" option here in the main menu
- Tap on the "passcode" option in this menu
- Here, you'll be able to select your passcode security settings and reset your passcode
I forgot my Branch passcode, how do I reset it?
- You can use the process ^ above ^ (if you are already logged into the app)
- If you are logged out of the app, and you are unable to access because the passcode was forgotten, please follow on below for steps to reset:
- Click on the "forgot passcode" option when prompted to enter your Branch passcode
- You'll receive a message that we've sent a reset code to your E-Mail address on file:
- Check your E-Mail for the passcode reset request from Branch.
- Note: (you may need to wait a few minutes for the email to arrive)
- Next, you'll enter the reset code sent to your email from Branch
- Last steps:
- Choose and enter a new 6 digit passcode
- Confirm the new 6 digit passcode by re-entering
- All set!