There are several ways you can contact Branch! The best option for you will depend on the type of question that you have and the time of day that you are reaching out.
Reach out directly through the Branch app
Visit the Support section from your Account tab to submit a ticket directly to Branch's Support team. Reaching out through the app ensures that your ticket gets to the correct team so that we can help you in the most timely manner.
1. Tap the Account icon at the bottom of the app (icon looks like a person)
2. Tap Support in the upper right hand corner
3. Search for your question using the Help Center—we may have an article that can answer your question right away!
4. Tap the Chat bubble in the upper right hand corner to submit a ticket
5. Select the category for your inquiry and provide details
You will receive responses through the app and via e-mail. We typically respond to these tickets in 1–2 business days max.
Email Branch Support
We always recommend reaching out through the Branch app first, but if you are having trouble creating or accessing your Branch account, then you may need to email us instead. +1 866-547-2413
General Branch Account inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Branch Wallet or debit card inquiries: email@example.com
Call Branch Support
Sign up through your employer?
Call the business-only phone number provided by your employer. This will ensure the quickest possible response.
Branch Wallet or debit card inquiries:
+1 833-994-0430 (24/7)
General Branch Account inquiries related to EWA or account access:
866-547-2413 (9am–6pm CST, Mon–Fri)
Article is closed for comments.