Yes! If your employer provided you with a Branch card but you do not have a compatible device that can download our Branch app, follow the instructions below to get your account set up!
- Follow this link: accounts.branchapp.com/organization
- Click Get Started
- When asked "Do you already have a Branch debit card and need to activate it?" - select Yes
- Enter the name on the back of the card exactly as it is presented (ex. Branch Emp 1234)
- Follow the rest of the prompts to finish creating your Branch Account
- At this point, you will be fully signed up and your card will be activated!
If your employer did not provide you with a card to activate submit a ticket by clicking here and our support team can assist you with a different link to get your account set up on a desktop.
Important to Note:
- The URL provided above only allows access to the initial account creation process. Branch currently does not support a desktop app or a web browser version of our banking platform. You will need a compatible Android or iOS device to view and access the account once it is created.