Maximize the benefits of your Branch app by seamlessly linking your gig payments directly to it.
- Do you have an Uber Pro Card account or are you interested in obtaining one? Discover how to conveniently access this feature in your Uber Driver App!
- To learn more about activating your Uber Pro Card Account, refer to this informative article!
To link your Lyft, DoorDash, Shipt, or Grubhub payment to Branch, you will require essential bank information and tax details, including:
- Full name on your Branch bank account
- Your Branch routing number (9 numeric digits long, enclosed by dots)
- Locate your Branch account and routing number: Go to the Wallet tab, then select the (i) icon in the upper right-hand corner. Your Branch account number (usually 10-12 numeric digits long)
- Social Security number
- Tax classification (how you intend to file)
Once you have gathered all of the necessary information, follow the instructions provided by your specific gig platform to add your Branch Account for optimal use.