- Log in to the Lyft Driver Dashboard
- Tap 'Payout Information'
- Under the 'Payout information' header, tap 'Edit'
Under 'Tax details,' provide your:
- Full name
- Tax classification (how you intend to file). Most people classify themselves as Individual/Sole Proprietor. Please ask a tax professional if you're unsure of your classification
- Tax Identification Number (TIN)
- This will be either your Social Security Number (SSN) or Employer Identification Number (EIN)
- If you file as a corporation or LLC, we will also need your address
Branch account details
Under 'Checking account details,' provide your:
- Branch routing number
- Branch account number
- Type your Branch account number again for confirmation.
When you are done, tap 'Save.'
Lyft may send a confirmation text to drivers with 10 or more rides. This is only required if you receive the text.
Your routing and account numbers can be found on the Wallet tab in the Branch app as shown below: