IMPORTANT NOTE: Branch Support is only equipped to answer questions about the Branch Digital Wallet. For any questions related to deliveries, Spark app functionality, payment amounts, etc, we recommend that you reach out to DDI directly through their payment support form.
When am I going to receive my first payment?
Payments go out every Tuesday for the previous pay period (Mon-Sun). If you do your deliveries between Mon-Sun, you should always receive the corresponding payment that very next Tuesday by 8PM PST at the latest!
How do I set up my bank account so that my funds will deposit there?
You will need to actively transfer funds to your external bank account anytime you'd like to move funds there. There is no way to set up your account so that funds automatically move to an external bank account. To do this, you will click Move Funds from the Digital Wallet tab and select the transfer option that you'd like to use.
Should I get a Branch debit card?
We highly recommend ordering a Branch debit card! Branch has a network of free ATMs, our card is accepted anywhere that takes MasterCard, and we don't charge any overdraft fees. Our debit card is a great option for spending your money right away!
When will I begin receiving payments daily?
Currently, DDI plans to go live with everyday pay sometime in early 2022. With that said, this plan is tentative, and we do not have a confirmed go live date. As plans finalize, DDI will certainly send out communication to keep drivers in the loop and to provide detail on how everything will work! Until then, unfortunately we cannot speak to the specifics!
My address in the system is incorrect. How do I change it?
First, you'll want to make sure you are on the latest version of the Branch app. After that, you can follow these instructions:
1. Click the Account tab across the bottom of your app (person icon)
2. Click Profile
3. Enter your 6 digit Wallet Passcode or complete biometric screening (face or fingerprint ID)
4. Click Update next to your address and enter the correct mailing address
5. Enter the 6 digit PIN that gets texted to you as a final verification
From there, if you need to order a replacement card, you can do so through the Account tab by clicking Wallet Settings in the list, then selecting Reorder Card.
How do I contact Support?
You have a few options for contacting DDI or Branch's support team:
- Call DDI support at 888-334-9675
- Submit a ticket through the Branch app by clicking the Account tab, then clicking the chat icon in the upper right hand corner of the app
- Email Branch Support at firstname.lastname@example.org