Stay in control of your finances and effortlessly update your debit card or bank information for hassle-free transfers with these steps.
- Open the Branch app and go to the Wallet tab.
- Tap on Move Funds.
- Select Debit Card.
- Before entering the transfer amount, tap on the area displaying the card type and the last four digits of your connected debit card (e.g., Visa 1234).
- A prompt will appear asking if you want to link a new card. Tap on Continue.
- Enter the information for your new debit card.
- Open the Branch app and navigate to the Account tab.
- Tap on Connected Accounts.
- To link a bank account, select Add bank account and follow the on-screen instructions provided by Plaid to connect your external bank with Branch.
- If you need to update or fix a connection issue with a previously connected account, you will first need to delete the account. Click on the red trash can icon next to the listed bank, and then follow the on-screen instructions provided by Plaid to add your external bank again.