How to Transfer Money to Your Branch Account
Start the transfer from your external bank's app or website.
- Open your bank's app or website.
- Look for the transfer option.
Add your Branch account as an external account.
- Locate your Branch account and routing number.
- Tap on the small "i" icon in the upper right-hand corner of your Wallet tab to find them.
- Some banks may require a trial deposit to verify your account. If needed, it may take up to 3 business days for the trial deposit to appear in your Branch account.
Complete the transfer to your Branch account.
- Choose your Branch account as the deposit option.
- Follow the instructions to finalize the transfer.
- Depending on the financial institution or app, the process can take 3–5 business days.
Important to Note:
- If your bank asks for the bank name, enter "Evolve Bank," which is our partner bank.