Branch has partnered with select ATM providers across the country to offer NO-FEE cash withdrawals (with no fee charged by the ATM or Branch).
There's an ATM locator built within the app that will direct you to the nearest No-Fee ATM to withdraw funds from your Branch card.
- To access the ATM locator:
- Go to the Wallet icon in the lower-left corner of the Branch app
- Tap the Move Funds icon
- Choose ATM locator from the menu that pops up from the bottom of the screen
- Using your location and GPS services, the app will display the addresses of nearby ATMs that have no-fees when withdrawing using the Branch card
Important to Note:
Beginning July 11th, all out-of-network ATM withdrawals are subject to a $2.00 fee per the Cardholder Agreement.
What is considered out-of-network? Any ATM outside of the Allpoint network is considered out-of-network and will be subject to a withdrawal fee. To clarify further, if the ATM does not appear within our no-fee ATM locator in the Branch app, then it is considered out-of-network.
How can these fees be avoided?
- Find a no-charge, in-network ATM in your area using Branch's ATM locator
- Use your no-fee Branch Card directly for purchases and bill payments
- Transfer money to your external bank account using our no-fee transfer option