ATM and cash back transactions using the Branch card are subject to the following transaction limits:
- 30 withdrawals on a monthly (calendar) basis
- Five withdrawals on a daily (calendar) basis
- $400 per transaction
- $400 per day
- $3,000 per month
To check your ATM/cash back limits, follow these steps in the app:
- Navigate to the Wallet tab
- Tap the three dots located on the top right corner of the displayed card to open the Card Controls menu
- Select Adjust Limits from the menu
In this section, you can toggle the icon next to Allow Withdrawal to disable the ATM/cash back functionality entirely. Additionally, you can view the remaining balance for both monthly and daily limits for ATM/cash back transactions using your account.
Related Article: How do I increase my ATM limit?