We're sorry that you're having issues with your activation link.
- Make sure you're tapping the link from a smartphone, not from your computer. We don't currently have a desktop or web browser version of the app.
- Make sure you're not connected to a VPN.
- If you already have the app downloaded, please go back to the activation link and tap the link again.
- If you already have the app downloaded and tapping the link still doesn't work, try uninstalling the app and going back to the link again.
- If you don't have the app downloaded and the link won't open, try downloading the app from your mobile device's app store, then go back to the custom link and tap it once more.
Important to note: Once you tap the activation link, you should be redirected to either download Branch, or to open the link with the app. You will see a welcome page with a button that says Continue, then you'll be prompted to enter the last four digits of your social security number. If you're seeing a page that asks for the last four digits of your social security number, you're in the right place! If you continue to have trouble accessing your account, submit a ticket here.
For Spark Drivers only: To access your activation link, log in to your Spark profile at https://my.ddiwork.com.
Article is closed for comments.