We're sorry that you're having issues with your activation link.
- Make sure you are clicking the link from a smartphone, not from your computer. We do not currently have a desktop or full web browser version of the Branch app.
- Make sure you're **not** connected to a VPN.
- If you already have the Branch app downloaded, please go back to the activation link and click the link again.
- If you already have the Branch app downloaded and clicking the link still does not work, try uninstalling the app and going back to the link.
- If you do not have the app downloaded and the link will not open, try downloading the Branch app from your mobile devices app store (our icon is mostly green with a white leaf), then go back to the custom link you were sent and click it once more.
Important to note: Once you click the activation link, you should be redirected to either download Branch, or to open the link with the Branch app. You will see a welcome page with a button that says **Continue**, then you will be prompted to enter the last 4 digits of your social security number. If you're seeing a page that asks for the last 4 digits of your social security number, you're in the right place! If you continue to have troubles claiming your Branch Wallet submit a ticket here.