We strive to post direct deposits to our customers' accounts as soon as they reach our bank. However, until we receive the deposits, we do not have visibility into their status.
If today is the expected posting date of your deposit:
- We suggest keeping an eye on your account through the end of the day and reaching out tomorrow morning here if you still haven't received your expected deposit.
If your expected posting date has passed:
- First, double-check the account and routing number that your payroll admin has on file. Ensure that it matches exactly with the Branch account and routing number you see in the Wallet tab of your app. Also, make sure you have informed your payroll admin that your Branch account is a Checking account.
- If you have verified all the information mentioned above and are still unable to locate your expected deposit, please submit a ticket to us with the following details:
- Trace number: This is a 15-digit number associated with the deposit that was sent. You will need to contact your payroll department to obtain this information.
- Date the deposit was sent.
- Expected posting date.
- Exact amount of the expected deposit.