Our system would post a return as soon as it is received to your account!
In some cases, a return can take up to 14 days.
- There may be a waiting period for refunds from certain merchants, which is why you would see the refund in a "pending" state on your Branch account. Returns can always vary by merchant, and in some cases, returns to cards can take up to **14 days**.
- Once the refund authorization has cleared, you will see the funds become available in your account.
We are not able to expedite the status of a refund.
- If you aren't seeing your expected refund listed on the Wallet page of your app, that means we aren't able to see it on our end either. Additionally, we do not have a way to expedite those funds posting to the account from the refund.
Important to Note: If the merchant/business advising you on an expected timeframe that has now passed, reach out to us here with the following information:
- How was the refund sent to your account (debit card return, ACH type transfer)?
- What was the given timeframe of the refund?