With an in-network ATM locating feature built right into our app, finding the nearest free in-network ATM to withdraw funds from your Branch card has never been easier!
To access the ATM locator, click here to be directed to the in-app ATM locator, or follow these steps:
- Open our app and ensure you are on the Wallet tab.
- Tap Move Funds.
- From the pop-up menu that appears tap Find an ATM.
- From there, you will be presented with a map outlining nearby ATMs.
- You can filter the ATMs shown by tapping any of the icons in the top portion of the ATM locator tool which helps locate free in-network ATMs by default and provides options to help you locate ATMs open 24/7, as well as handicapped accessible ATMs.
Important to Note:
As of November 6th, 2023, you will be entitled to eight (8) free in-network Allpoint ATM transactions per month. After reaching this limit, a $2.00 fee will be applied to each ATM transaction until the start of the next month.
For ATM withdrawals made outside of our network, a $2.00 fee will be applied in accordance with the Cardholder Agreement.
What is considered out-of-network? Any ATM outside of the Allpoint network is considered out-of-network and will be subject to a withdrawal fee. To clarify further, if an ATM is not listed as "Fee Free" when using the ATM locator in our app, it is considered out-of-network.
How can these fees be avoided?
- Find a Fee Free, in-network ATM in your area using the in-app ATM locator.
- Use our card directly for purchases and bill payments.
- Transfer money to your external bank account using our no-fee transfer option.