There are a few small requirements we need to verify you're actively employed and you're able to receive and pay back advances successfully:
- You have two month's worth of consecutive direct deposits from the same employer going into a supported checking account
- If your bank is not supported, it either will not appear in the list of banks to choose from, or the app will state this clearly. Unfortunately there is nothing we can do to override that requirement
- You have a debit card that matches your checking account (we'll use your card to issue advances and paybacks).
- Your location in Branch is the same place you show up to work (we're unfortunately unable to support remote employees at this time). You can either add your corporate location, or join one of your company's workplaces that is near your location. This will not affect your ability to use the app as normal if you work from home.
- You meet our spending/pay requirements listed here.
Assuming you're able to meet the above requirements, you're likely eligible to use Pay!