Your Branch account should be secured with a 6 digit passcode
Can I change my passcode settings?
- You can change the security level (when your passcode will be required within your branch app)
Accessing passcode settings from within the Branch app:
- Click on the menu icon at top left
- Next, click on the "settings" option here in the main menu
- Tap on the "passcode" option in this menu
- Here, you'll be able to select your passcode security settings and reset your passcode
I forgot my Branch passcode, how do I reset it?
- You can use the process ^ above ^ (if you are already logged into the app)
- If you are logged out of the app, and you are unable to access because the passcode was forgotten, please follow on below for steps to reset:
- Click on the "forgot passcode" option when prompted to enter your Branch passcode
- You'll receive a message that we've sent a reset code to your E-Mail address on file:
- Check your E-Mail for the passcode reset request from Branch.
- Note: (you may need to wait a few minutes for the email to arrive)
- Next, you'll enter the reset code sent to your email from Branch
- Last steps:
- Choose and enter a new 6 digit passcode
- Confirm the new 6 digit passcode by re-entering
- All set!