There are many avenues to sign up for Branch. We would recommend taking direction from your employer/payer.
To get started, download the Branch app from either the Apple App Store or Google Play App Store.
If your employer already provided you with a Branch debit card:
- See this related article: How do I activate my instant card?
If you did not receive a card from your employer:
- Tap Get Started
- When asked "Do you already have a Branch debit card and need to activate it?" select No
- Enter the name of your employer. If you are part of a franchise, you will need to enter the name of your specific location.
Enter the information requested in the Branch app to set up your account.
When asked to verify your identity, the app will ask you to provide a government-issued ID. Acceptable documents to submit include:
- Driver's License or Driver's Permit
- State ID
- U.S. Passport
- U.S. Passport Card
- Permanent Resident Card
- Work Permit
- When asked to verify your identity, the app will ask you to provide a government-issued ID. Acceptable documents to submit include:
If you do not see your organization on the list:
- Are you a driver for Spark Driver (formerly DDI)? If so, see the related article: Spark Driver: How do I set up my Branch Account?
- Branch is only available through select companies that we have partnered with. If you don’t work for one of those companies, you won’t be able to sign up for an account at this time.
Still need help? For the quickest resolution, access one of the links below from your mobile device to engage in live chat support.
Alternatively, you can submit a support request here through our website.