Looking to add your direct deposit to your Branch Wallet? Follow the simple instructions below!
Enrolling Direct Deposit to Branch Wallet within the App
- Open the application to your Branch Wallet by selecting the wallet icon on the bottom left
- Click Add Funds in the upper left hand corner and select Direct Deposit
- Click Create Form and then choose the percentage of your direct deposit that you'd like to route to Branch. Want to add a specific amount? Select "Use a Specific Amount" to enter your preferred amount.
- Generate the form by clicking Continue
- Sign the form using your finger and click I Agree
- Here you will see your filled-out Enrollment form appear - simply hit Send, select Email Payroll, and enter the email for your employer's payroll team**, then click Submit. If you click More Options instead of Email Payroll, you will see the option to print the form or send it elsewhere.
Follow up with your payroll team to ensure that they received the form, and they should be able to let you know when you'll get your first paycheck on Branch!
Enrolling Direct Deposit to Branch Wallet from your payroll provider's website:
Branch also offers the option to add your Direct Deposit to the Branch Wallet through your payroll provider's website:
- Log into your payroll admin website and go to the Direct Deposit section of the portal (this varies by provider)
- Click Direct Deposit and either add a portion or all of your Direct Deposit to the Branch Wallet
- Enter the Account and Routing numbers found on your Wallet tab (click on the (i) in the upper right hand corner to expose these numbers)
To learn more about the benefits of adding your Direct Deposit to Branch, click here.
**If your employer offers Branch as a benefit, your form will automatically submit to your payroll team, you will not need to enter an email address.