How to Add a Direct Deposit to your Branch Wallet:
Looking to add your direct deposit to your Branch Wallet? Follow the simple instructions below:
- Toggle to your Branch Wallet
- Click Add Funds in the upper left hand corner
- Select Direct Deposit
- Click Create Form and select the percentage of your direct deposit that you'd like to route to Branch, you can also opt to select a specific amount, click Continue
- Sign the form using your finger and click I Agree
- Here you will see your pre-populated Enrollment form appear - simply click Send, select Email Payroll, and enter an email for your employer's payroll team, then click Submit. If you click More Options instead of Email Payroll, you will see the option to print the form or send it elsewhere.
**If your employer offers Branch as a benefit, your form will automatically submit to your payroll team, you will not need to enter an email address.
Follow up with your payroll team to ensure that they received the form, and they should be able to let you know when you'll get your first paycheck on Branch.
Alternative to creating Enrollment form through the app:
Log into your payroll admin website, and switch your direct deposit to your Branch Wallet from here using the Account and Routing numbers that can be found in the app.
- To find your account and routing numbers, visit Wallet Settings in the Branch app, and select Account Numbers