Connect Branch to Other Apps with Ease Using Plaid!
You can effortlessly connect Branch to your favorite external apps by following the following steps:
- Choose "Branch" from the list of supported banks in Plaid.
- Enter your phone number and receive a PIN via text message.
- Enter your Branch Wallet passcode.
- Select your account.
Still need help? For the quickest resolution, access one of the links below from your mobile device to engage in live chat support.
Alternatively, you can submit a support request here through our website.
If you want to connect your Branch account to an app that doesn't use Plaid for connection setup, we're here to help! Provide the name of the app you wish to connect to. Please note that connecting your Branch account to personal finance applications like Quicken or Mint is not supported.
Important to Note:
- There are certain merchants and services, such as Cash App, Dave, and Zelle, that may not be compatible with our card. Unfortunately, we are unable to make changes from our end to enable acceptance by these merchants, as it depends on their systems and acceptance criteria.
- Looking to link your Uber, Lyft, DoorDash, Shipt, or Grubhub payment to Branch? Refer to our helpful article on connecting gig payments to the Branch Digital Wallet: How do I Connect my Gig Payments to the Branch Digital Wallet?