Uber Pro Card Account
Do you have an Uber Pro Card account or interested in getting one? Check out how to access this feature in your Uber Driver App!
- For more information on how to Activate your Uber Pro Card Account, check out this article!
To add your Lyft, DoorDash, Shipt, or Grubhub payment to Branch you will need some basic bank information and tax info:
- Full name on your Branch bank account
- Your Branch routing number (9-numeric digits long, enclosed by dots)
- To locate your Branch account and routing number: Navigate to the Wallet tab, then select the (i) in the upper right-hand corner.Your Branch account number (usually 10-12 numeric digits long)
- Social security number
- Tax classification (how you intend to file)
Once you have gathered all of the necessary information, you will want to follow the instructions provided by your specific gig platform to add your Branch Account.