Effortlessly Link Your Branch Debit Card to Apple Pay or Google Pay: A Step-by-Step Guide
1. Navigate to the Wallet tab
2. Tap the three dots on the top right corner of the card displayed to open the Card Controls menu
3. Tap Add to Apple Wallet (on iPhone) or Add to Google Pay (on Android)
4. Follow the prompts to link your Branch debit card to the Apple Pay or Google Pay service on your device
If you need further assistance or have any questions regarding this procedure, please submit a form by clicking here. Make sure to include specific information about whether you're using Apple Pay or Google Pay.
Important to Note:
- Branch does not currently support ATM withdrawal using Google Pay/Apple Pay.