There are a few different reasons why your card can become blocked:
1. You had a balance below $1.00 when you first tried to connect it, if this is still the case we cannot update your card until it is over $1.00.
2. You entered something incorrectly (card number, CVV, expiration date, legal name or billing address), please verify this information with your bank.
3. Your billing address is not valid. Branch does not accept P.O. Boxes as addresses at this time.
4. Your card is simply incompatible with our system, or there is some type of block by your bank that is preventing us from pushing or pulling to your card.
5. You are attempting to add a credit card such as American Express, or a Discover card. We only accept Visa and Mastercard debit cards.
To get your card unblocked, submit a form here with last 4 digits of your card number as well as the reason why you think it got blocked in the first place. We are only able to unblock your card one time, so if you believe there may be an issue on your bank's end, we highly recommend giving them a call before reaching back out to us!