Effortlessly move money out of your Branch Wallet directly within the app! Opt for the transfer option that aligns best with your requirements. Explore seamless fund transfers for a hassle-free financial experience.
- Navigate to the Wallet tab in the app.
- Tap Move Funds.
- Select a transfer option.
- Enter the amount of funds that you would like to transfer from your Branch Wallet.
- Swipe up to submit on the confirmation page.
1. Instant transfers (debit card) | Fees Apply
When transferring funds instantly to your debit card, a fee will be deducted based on the transfer amount. The fee will be subtracted from the total amount you requested for the instant transfer. These transfers happen immediately, so if the transfer is successful, the funds will be instantly deducted from your Branch Wallet balance.
2. Standard transfers (Bank) | No Fees Apply
Standard transfers to your checking account are processed through ACH without any charges. This process may take up to 3–5 business days to complete. Please note that weekends and holidays are not included in this timeframe.
Important to Note:
- You cannot link a Branch-issued debit card for an external transfer.
- You can pay your bills using your account and routing number or your physical Branch debit card.
- You can make purchases online or in physical locations using the physical card, or by adding your card digitally to Apple Pay or Google Pay.
- You have access fee free ATMs within our network using your physical card. Check out the app for a map of in network ATMs.
- How do I Initiate an ACH transfer?
- Why am I receiving an error when attempting to link my bank?
- Can I Connect a Bank to Branch Using My Account/Routing Number?