- Navigate to the Wallet tab in the app.
- Tap Move Funds
- Tap Debit Card
- Before entering the transfer amount, tap where you see the type and the last 4 numbers of the debit card that you have connected, towards the top of the screen (ie Visa - 1234).
- A pop up will be displayed asking if you want to link a new card, tap Continue.
- Enter your new debit card info.
- Navigate to the Account tab in the app.
- Tap Connected Accounts
- To connect an account, tap Add bank account and follow the on screen instructions from Plaid to link your external Bank to Branch.
- To update or fix a connection issue with previously connected account, you will need to delete the account first by clicking the red trash can icon next to the listed bank, then follow the on screen instructions from Plaid to add your external bank again.