- Navigate to the Wallet tab in the app
- Tap Move Funds
- Tap Debit Card
- Before entering the transfer amount, tap where you see the type and the last four numbers of the debit card that you have connected (ex: Visa 1234)
- A prompt will ask if you want to link a new card—tap Continue
- Enter your new debit card info
- Navigate to the Account tab in the app
- Tap Connected Accounts
- To connect an account, tap Add bank account and follow the on-screen instructions from Plaid to link your external bank to Branch
- To update or fix a connection issue with previously connected account, you'll need to delete the account first by clicking the red trash can icon next to the listed bank, then follow the on-screen instructions from Plaid to add your external bank again.
Article is closed for comments.