Effortlessly Transfer Funds: Instant and Standard Options, No-Fee Bank Transfers, Debit Card Convenience - Branch Wallet Features and Benefits
- Navigate to the Wallet tab in the app
- Tap Move Funds
- Select a transfer option
- Enter the amount of funds that you would like to transfer from your Branch Wallet
- Swipe up to submit on the confirmation page
1. Instant transfers (debit card) Fees Apply
When transferring funds instantly to your debit card, a fee will be deducted based on the transfer amount. The fee will be subtracted from the total amount you requested for the instant transfer. These transfers happen immediately, so if the transfer is successful, the funds will be instantly deducted from your Branch Wallet balance.
2. Standard transfers (Bank) No-Fee
Standard transfers to your checking account are processed through ACH without any charges. This process may take up to 3-5 business days to complete. Please note that weekends and holidays are not included in this timeframe.
Important to Note:
- You cannot link a Branch-issued Debit Card for an external transfer.
- Pay your bills using your account and routing number, your physical Branch debit card, or the virtual card.
- Make purchases online or in physical stores using the virtual Branch debit card, physical card, or by adding your card to Apple Pay or Google Pay.
- Access fee-free ATMs within our network using your physical card. Don't forget to check the app for our map of no-fee ATMs.Branch offers a fully functional checking account, and to ensure prompt access to your funds without incurring any fees, we would like to present all available options:
- How do I Initiate an ACH transfer?
- Why am I receiving an error when attempting to link my bank?
- Can I Connect a Bank to Branch Using My Account/Routing Number?