- Navigate to the Wallet tab in the app
- Tap Move Funds
- Select a transfer option
- Enter the amount of funds that you would like to transfer from your Branch Wallet
- Swipe up to submit on the confirmation page
1. Instant transfers (debit card) Fees Apply
Instant transfers to your debit card are subject to a fee based on the transfer $ amount, and you will see this fee removed from the total amount of the instant transfer that you are requesting. These transfers occur instantly, so if the transfer was successful, you will see the funds removed immediately from your Branch Wallet balance.
2. Standard transfers (Bank) No-Fee
Standard transfers directly to your checking account are completed via ACH at no charge. This process can take up to 3-5 business days total to complete. Please note, that this does not include weekend days or holidays.
Important to Note:
- You cannot add a Branch issued Debit Card for an external transfer.
- Branch is a fully functioning checking account, to avoid delays or fees when accessing your funds we want to outline all of your options:
- Pay bills with your account and routing number, physical Branch debit card, or virtual card.
- Use the virtual Branch debit card, or physical card, or add your card to Apple/Google Pay and make purchases (online and in brick and mortar stores).
- Use no-fee ATMs in our network with your physical card - be sure to check out our map of no-fee ATMs in the app.
- How do I Initiate an ACH transfer?
- Why am I Receiving an Error When Attempting to Link my Bank?
- Can I Connect a Bank to Branch Using My Account/Routing Number?
Article is closed for comments.