First things first, visit the Branch app and lock your card instantly. This will prevent further charges on your account.
- Use one of the following options to get in touch with us to report the charge:
- Call toll free +1 (833) 994-0430 to report the fraudulent charge
- Submit a ticket here.
- It is important to select the correct issue type when submitting your request.
- Under Issue Type, select Card Issues and Transactions
- Select Dispute a Transaction
- Select Unrecognized Charge
Important to Note: Once an Unauthorized charge is reported, upon review your current active Branch card will become terminated and a new card has been ordered to ship to your address on file. You will receive a new card to that address within 8–12 business days.
- How do I Lock & Unlock the Branch Card?
- What do I do if I lost my Branch Card or if it was Stolen?
- How do I File a Dispute?
- How do I Update my Shipping Address?