First things first, if you notice an unauthorized or fraudulent transaction visit the Branch app and lock your card instantly. This will prevent further charges on your account.
- Use one of the following options to get in touch with us to report the charge:
- Call toll free +1 (833) 994-0430 (24/7) to report the fraudulent charge
- Call 866-5470-2413 (8:30 a.m.– 6:00 p.m. CST, Mon–Fri), selecting option 3, then option 2
- Submit a ticket here.
- If you choose option #3, it is important to select the correct issue type when submitting your request.
- Under Issue Type, select Card Issues and Transactions
- Select Dispute a Transaction
- Select either unrecognized Charge or Issues With a Purchase I Made – whichever option fits best for the transaction you are disputing
Important to Note: If the transaction is currently pending, please note that we won't be able to file a dispute yet. We cannot file disputes for transactions that have not settled to your account as there is the possibility they might not post.
Our Support team may reach out for additional information. Once a dispute is successfully submitted you can expect an update within 10 business days. Be advised that dispute cases can take up to a total of 90 days to fully resolve. When applicable, the dedicated Disputes team will provide you with an update.
Your Branch account may qualify for provisional credit. That will be communicated to you as soon as we receive our first update from the Disputes team. Be aware that it is possible your account may not be provided a provisional credit for the disputed transaction based on our team's review of your request.
- Why do I have Pending Transactions?
- What do I do if I Notice an Unauthorized or Fraudulent Charge?
- How do I Lock & Unlock the Branch Card?